Test

Test

Monday, August 25, 2014

Around town

This is my neighborhood. this is wear I live. I have been here for a long time, but I am still finding really pretty new scenes that I appreciate more and more every day. In German, the sky is called der Himmel, but that also means heaven, I love it because the sky really does look like heaven all the time! the big fluffy white clouds, and the deep clear blue sky. I love it so much!












I eat a pretzel just about every day! there is a good bakery next to the bahn station that we are at a lot. and the pretzels are always fresh and soft. I love them! 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are amazing! What a lovely place. Mmm that pretzel sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful and I can see why you love the "heaven"ly German sky. It seems like it would bring you a lot of peace. You are as beautiful as your area! I am so happy that you are finding joy in everything around you. Those fresh pretzels sure do beat Steiner's microwave ones:) I love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete